Friday, June 2, 2017

Glimpse inside G-Shock HighFashion watch closet & cool collectible items

It has been a very while since my last post in this BLOG. I'm almost going to leave this blog to rest in piece but to my surprise there are always someone keep visiting this site. After a while of consideration and having quite some free time, I decided to continue updating and posting here instead of fidgeting.

Bicycle Playing Cards - My fidget toys
Playing Cards

I love fidgeting it helps me to focus somehow. I made a short video before of me sharing to you guys where I kept all of G-Shock watches collection and G-Shock related merchandise. In this video, I showed you a glimpse of my favorite fidgeting toys as long as other cool stuff I have as a collection.



Link to video ---> HERE <--- Please subscribe

As I already mention in the video, I'm not going to share everything that I have because I like keep things as a surprise for you guys. I like giving surprises.






I include as well some close-up photos that I didn't include in the video as well special for my loyal visitors. 





Those are all the stuff that I own that the moment and all of them will be gone and being replaced with some other model that I plan to get soon. As for now that is all I could share in this article. 




Thank for visiting everyone.

















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the youtube content, i finally got my gshock 3232 with rose gold accents! Now the gshock fam is growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dear,
    Thanks for sharing such useful blog. Really! This Blog is very informativeus in Designer watch sale online. Shop the largest range of designer watches for men - watches sale up to 80% off. Fast, free shipping worldwide. 100% authenticity and money back guarantee.I like this post. Please visit at G Shock Watches , i hope you may like our watches.

    Get Click More Infomation - https://watchsaleonline.com/

    Thanks Regards,,

    ReplyDelete