Monday, June 12, 2017

G-Shock GD-400HUF Launch event highlights - Japan

Last Friday, May 15th, Casio G-Shock Japan had held a special event in Ba-tsu Art Gallery to celebrate the new released model if the same day which is the

GD-400HUF-1JF - Keith Hufnagel collaboration

As stated in my previous blog from the same topic, this model was released as a promotion to Keith Hufnagel newly open clothing brand 'HUF'. All of the design was mainly on summer/spring wear from the Pro Skater himself for all skaters worldwide! I went there to the ceremony that was being held in Ba-tsu Art Gallery, Harajuku, Japan.

This event is very simple, everything just being held in a small space which suits its ceremony theme, a party. Everything is just musics & drinks. They had invited few DJs to keep the party going all from 7pm until 10pm the same night. All information needed was announced in G-Shock Japan official instagram page. Official invitation poster as down below.


I just went there on my own to have a look of whats going on while wearing my own GD-400HUF that I got that same day. Cheers. Here I share all the displays of things that they have overthere.








I included some scene from this new re-released unboxing video. Enjoy;



They also gave everyone who participated in this event some free gifts, I'll included everything that i got from there down below. Mostly just 'HUF' stickers in black and also green, small and big. Then, we also get a HUF paperbag, 1 sheet of G-Shock stickers of it's famous model and G-Man on it.



 



And we every participants was asked to 'follow' HUF japan instagram page 'hufjp' to receive another special ticket to get a free 'HUF' merchandise that we could choose from a special vending machine made to receive that ticket.. The merchandise is one pair of socks from HUF brand. We got to choose from variety of colors and design. All listed down below.



















Here are some more pictures of the surroundings overthere at the event. There a lot of peoples that keep on coming. The place is getting even crowded each hour past.














This is the DJ that was handling the party while I was there.



Thats all from me for now. I'll upload an unboxing video of this Keith Hufnagel model later on and I'll update in my previous post fom the same topic.

G-SHOCK x HUF old unboxing video without any review :



Until then, thank you for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment